At Abacus we source all our quality fabrics and components from leading British manufacturers, because we believe them to be the best in the blind trade.
The reasons we supply you with a British Louvolite vertical blind headrail system, that we manufacture for you, rather than one manufacturer overseas are as follows:
- It’s sleek curved headrail is unobtrusive, versatile, robust and designed to last many years.
- Includes quality materials such as stainless steel and aluminium with corrosion resistant finishes.
- 10 year life cycle tested.
- Tracks are supplied up to 5000mm wide (16’.3”) in White, Brown, Black, Aluminium or Champagne.
- Tracks come with fully enclosed end caps which house the operating cord and chain.
- UV Stabilised prime plastics used to guard against ultra violet degradation.
- Direct drive tilt operation for positive control when opening and closing the blinds.
- Self-aligning carrier trucks have limit stops allowing the louvre to rotate to 185°.
- Spacing controlled by stainless steel spacer links for extra durability.
…and the British Louvolite roller blind system we manufacture for you is made to last because:
- It’s manufactured in the UK using quality materials such as aluminium, mild steel, acetate and glass filled nylon plastics.
- All Louvolite roller systems are 10 year life cycle tested.
- Unique bracket securing pin for safety after installation.
- Cassette systems are available in white, cream, grey or black finish or with the ability to co-ordinate with fabric.
- Guide-wire system is available to hold fabric parallel to the window when the blind is operated.
- New gated sprocket wheel for smooth, effortless operation. Double spring option for use with heavy weight fabrics.
And for longer width roller blinds:
- Easi-Lift spring operation available for easier operation of heavier blinds.
- New Slide Lock provides increased holding weight for smooth operation of larger blinds. Unique anti-fray features of Slide Lock maintain the appearance of blinds for longer.